Nursing Jobs in Germany
Nurses are in demand in huge numbers in Germany, which is spreaded in mainly hospitals, Old age homes, Home care professionals. Trained nurses from all over the world is greatly welcomed by the German government and the community.
Salary for Nurses in Germany
You will be starting as Assistant Nurse in Germany and will be paid 1500 – 2000 Euros per month. This job can be continued for 18 months and within this period you have to clear an examination to get the full- practicing License. Once appointed as a staff nurse, Salary will be in the range of 2500- 2800 Euros/month.
Requirements for Nurses
- Diploma/ Bachelors in Nursing
- German language proficiency minimum B1- B2
- Working experience Desirable
- Passport copy
- Degree diploma certificate
- Detailed mark sheet and if possible copy of the syllabus
- Nursing registration in local or Indian council for nursing
- Recognition of your degree/Diploma certifiates, generally called as Anarkenung
- Assistance in getting the Job offer
- Work permit application assistance
- Accommodation proof for the future stay in Germany
- Preparation for the visa interview and documents
- visa application with legal assistance
- Interview preparations
- Airport pickup, accommodation arrangements and necessary registrations after arriving in Germany.
- Visa Extension
- Bank account opening assistance