Why study in Germany
Wide range of Technical and research oriented programs
Safe country to live and study.
Stay back offered for 18 months after finishing of studies.
Options to switch courses and transfer of credits to other public universities.
Worldwide recognized study programs and universities
Part time job permit is available for students.
Large range of study opportunities in all fields of education.
Public University doesn’t have fees and private universities with low tuition fees.
Living expenses are comparatively low for students.
While German is the primary language, a lot of courses for international students are offered in English.
Students can study in English/German or both combined depending on their course.
Spouse Visa Allowed for Masters Programs.
Financially stable economy with own production and export oriented economy.
Job seekers Visa possible for skilled professionals.
Easy access to 26 Schengen countries and can move and work around in the region.
- March & October
Part time Job and Job search period for students
240 days part time or 120 days full time in a year.
Students can work for more hours subject to approval from foreign authority during vacation period.
Internships and student work programs are available and can be choose by students depending on the course of
18 months Job Search Visa after the successful completion of study.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Nursing and Hospitality Courses
Who are eligible ?
- Good grades in XIIth (for Bachelors) and/or Bachelors(for masters)
- with/without IELTS
- Motivation to study abroad
What we do ?
- Pre-checking of all the documents
- Selecting the universities based on the eligibility criteria
- Documentation and application
- Visa assistance
- Post landing services
8640 Euros needed in the blocked account for Visa Process
The amount is blocked in Kotak Mahindra bank in the student’s name or directly deposited in Deutsche bank in
his/her name in India and after the visa approval can access the amount once the student is in Germany.
Living Expenses : 400 Euro – 500 Euro
Process and Procedures for German Student Visa (Public / Private Universities)
- Choosing the universities and interested courses
- Document Submission
- Application assistance
- Skype interview or Phone Interview (Private Universities)
- Conditional/ Unconditional Offer letter (Private Universities)
- Pay the tuition deposit (For Private Universities)
- University tuition Contract
- Visa Counselling
- Visa Interview Appointment
- Blocked Account opening
- Visa document submission + personal interview
- Visa Approval
- Pre Departure Briefing
- Foreign Currency Exchange /Ticketing
Post landing Assistance:
- Accommodation guidance (Individual furnished or unfurnished are available)
- Opening the bank accounts
- Bürgeramt Anmeldung – Residence and tax ID registration
- Introduction to city and main places
- Documentation preparation for Visa Extension
- Personal Assistance at Ausländerbehörde – Visa Extension.